Your first visit to Texas Thyroid and Endocrine Center involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies, and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by completing the secure, patient online form in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Endocrinology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please fill out this online form so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information Form (Online Form)
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. Make sure to bring your driver's license and insurance card (s) and arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Minors less than 18 years of age will need a parent or guardian at the appointment. Also, please bring your medications to your appointment.
We look forward to your first visit.